Thursday, September 6, 2012

Telekom Malaysia




This is a bit of an odd ball when it comes to most working places but I got an interview at my Telekom Malaysia (known as TM berhad) today, it went successful and went straight to work for 8 hours (well more like my first day of training but it was still pretty much regular work orz).
Finally got my first job and with that, I am not going to be posting art or doodles for that matter as often as before anymore (as well as having tricky times getting online or playing DOTA 2). :C
My hours are pretty tight on free time and with that, 70% of the time I expect myself to be staying there until 6   pm due to overtime since i always late. 


p/s: those looking for tips or information about TM you are in the wrong place. have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment